|Pre-submission mentorship application||
|Workshop||Nov 1 (Wed), 2023|
Follow Us on Twitter!Tweets by AACL_SRW
Welcome to IJCNLP-AACL SRW 2023
The IJCNLP-AACL 2023 Student Research Workshop (SRW) will be held in conjunction with the IJCNLP-AACL 2023 conference. The SRW gives student researchers in Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing the opportunity to present their work and receive constructive feedback and mentorship by experienced members of the ACL community.
- Pre-submission mentorship application deadline: Aug 4 (Fri), 2023
- Pre-submission feedback: Aug 18 (Fri), 2023
- Paper submission deadline: Sep 1 (Fri), 2023
- Acceptance notifications: Oct 2 (Mon), 2023
- Camera-ready deadline: Oct 15 (Sun), 2023
- Workshop date: Nov 1 (Wed), 2023
All deadlines are 11:59PM UTC-12:00 (“anywhere on Earth”).
Submissions should be made on the START conference system: https://softconf.com/ijcnlp2023/SRW2023/
Student Research Workshop Co-Chairs
- Dongfang Li, Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen), China
- Rahmad Mahendra, RMIT University, Australia
- Zilu Peter Tang, Boston University, USA
Student Research Workshop Faculty Advisors
- Hyeju Jang, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), USA
- Yugo Murawaki, Kyoto University, Japan
- Derek Fai Wong, University of Macau, China
The IJCNLP-AACL Student Research Workshop 2023 adheres to the ACL anti-harassment policy. Please contact any current member of the ACL Executive Committee or Priscilla Rasmussen if you face any harassment or hostile behavior.